What is DisavowHelper.com?
Malicious/Harmful backlinks can adversely affect the ranking of a website, so a regular analysis of these links is necessary!
The Google Search Console and other backlink services allow you to export your incoming links, but these are often only available as a Text or CSV file - which makes an analysis very complicated!
DisavowHelper.com is a free tool, which helps you to prepare, filter and validate your backlink data!
So you save time and nerves and can quickly find harmful links!
DisavowHelper.com does for you:
- Processing: Grouping of all links by their domains
- Filtering: Search function & filtering according to the top-level domains of the links
- Automatic check: Automatic check function for harmfulness according to various factors
- Disavow File: Create your own disavow file and add harmful domains and links to it
- Validation tools: Links to services with which you can check a link or a domain on their harmfulness
- Overview: Remove analyzed domains from the overview to keep track
- Import: Import of Text and CSV files, or insert links from the clipboard
- No registration: No registration required
- For free: This service is free of charge, but a small donation would make us happy!